In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
Agreed, Seawolf, but a better way to start is to study up on the old Chinese General/warrior Sun TZU and his writing The Art Of War, which is required reading in many military institutes. Sun Tzu's writings are, for the most part, easily converted for agressive political use. Right now the Left has Alinsky's Rules For Radicals while we have Rules For RINOS. Alinsky's way is totally corrupt. Sun TZU's is very wise and does not use disgusting and sick tactics.
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poll: Tom Cotton up 7 on Mark Pryor in Arkansas Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Report: Sarah Palin to host show on Sportsman Channel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Colin Powell: Second look at single-payer health care? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality of Americans oppose Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran Allahpundit 13 hours ago