In 2008, a perfect storm developed for Barack Obama: an economic crisis, which was effectively, though unfairly, blamed on Republicans; war fatigue, which had been stoked by six years of Democratic anti-Bush propaganda; a messianic illusion personified in Obama, who was promising incomprehensibly wonderful yet undefined change and utopian-level bipartisanship; and a Republican opponent who all but forfeited the election to Obama...
How many of you are aware that both in 2008 and this year, 2012, CPUSA endorsed Obama? They endorsed Obama not because he is a "leftist," a "socialist," a "progressive," or a "liberal." They endorsed him because he is a COMMUNIST, same as they are. They know it. How many Republicans know it or don't know it? Why do so many self-styled "Conservatives" call these Leftist scum something other than communists, which is what they are. It is the truth, follks. Stop using their self-description which covers up what they actually are, for Pete's sake.
I want to give you an updated list of reasons I believe that Mitt Romney will win the election Tuesday. So much information, so much confusion, so much uncertainty. But I don't think it's so complex as it seems.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago