In response to:
Abolish the 16th ammendment. That will fix the problem fast. The government should not have the right to know what I own or what I make. The feds should not be able to directly tax the people. Taxes should only make it to the feds via the states. With the passing of the 16th ammendment states rights were almost completely wiped out. Not to mention that citizens lost choice. Our government is now a monopoly. As it was intended (1787), we should now have 50 choices as to how we would like to be governed. Essentially, since states have no real soveriegnty today, we have no choice but the federal monopoly. We the people will have no control over our government until the government needs us. Currently, since they steal our money up...
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago