In response to:
Abolish the 16th ammendment. That will fix the problem fast. The government should not have the right to know what I own or what I make. The feds should not be able to directly tax the people. Taxes should only make it to the feds via the states. With the passing of the 16th ammendment states rights were almost completely wiped out. Not to mention that citizens lost choice. Our government is now a monopoly. As it was intended (1787), we should now have 50 choices as to how we would like to be governed. Essentially, since states have no real soveriegnty today, we have no choice but the federal monopoly. We the people will have no control over our government until the government needs us. Currently, since they steal our money up...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago