In response to:
Abolish the 16th ammendment. That will fix the problem fast. The government should not have the right to know what I own or what I make. The feds should not be able to directly tax the people. Taxes should only make it to the feds via the states. With the passing of the 16th ammendment states rights were almost completely wiped out. Not to mention that citizens lost choice. Our government is now a monopoly. As it was intended (1787), we should now have 50 choices as to how we would like to be governed. Essentially, since states have no real soveriegnty today, we have no choice but the federal monopoly. We the people will have no control over our government until the government needs us. Currently, since they steal our money up...
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 29 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago