Allahpundit is incredulous. I mean, what else can you be at this point? Quick recap: Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren (D) listed herself as a Native American in a professional law directory for at least nine years, and still maintains that she is being truthful about her "identity." Documents show that two of the Ivy League law schools that hired her excitedly touted her as a minority or faculty member -- though she now insists that her "ethnicity" played no role whatsoever in her hiring process. Sure. Much searing scrutiny, and several hilarious explanations later, we now know...
In response to:
Yes, but you are missing the point. Do you really think the Cherokee kept all their seafood recipes and then handed them down to their posterity while living on the plains for decades? It defies logic.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago