Their own plan doesn't even come close to balancing, of course, and they're not interested in other ideas to get there. The first Republican amendment they torpedoed yesterday called for increasing federal spending at a clip of "only" 3.4 percent per year over the next decade, rather than the major acceleration that Democrats have advanced. The second proposed making it more procedurally difficult to pass a budget that does not balance with ten years. Watch as each Democrat-aligned committee member votes in lockstep against these provisions. Make no mistake, they are explicitly rejecting a balanced federal budget (the...
In response to:
Rand Paul will be able to be alot more pro-US-American-pro-USC, Cons on the issue, as he, all Patriotic US-Fed-politicians should be. He will then be able to continue doing this, defending the USC, rights of the US-Amer-people, while still seeming to be fair enough to Cons-Dems-Lbrtrns-Cnstnlsts ! Rand Paul can get the Independent and women voters who supported the Tea Party in 2010, but didn't support the "Fake-Phoney-Fraud-RINO's-Neo-Cons in 2012, back onto our side starting Now-2014-16 !
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 19 hours ago