Their own plan doesn't even come close to balancing, of course, and they're not interested in other ideas to get there. The first Republican amendment they torpedoed yesterday called for increasing federal spending at a clip of "only" 3.4 percent per year over the next decade, rather than the major acceleration that Democrats have advanced. The second proposed making it more procedurally difficult to pass a budget that does not balance with ten years. Watch as each Democrat-aligned committee member votes in lockstep against these provisions. Make no mistake, they are explicitly rejecting a balanced federal budget (the...
In response to:
Rand Paul will be able to be alot more pro-US-American-pro-USC, Cons on the issue, as he, all Patriotic US-Fed-politicians should be. He will then be able to continue doing this, defending the USC, rights of the US-Amer-people, while still seeming to be fair enough to Cons-Dems-Lbrtrns-Cnstnlsts ! Rand Paul can get the Independent and women voters who supported the Tea Party in 2010, but didn't support the "Fake-Phoney-Fraud-RINO's-Neo-Cons in 2012, back onto our side starting Now-2014-16 !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago