Their own plan doesn't even come close to balancing, of course, and they're not interested in other ideas to get there. The first Republican amendment they torpedoed yesterday called for increasing federal spending at a clip of "only" 3.4 percent per year over the next decade, rather than the major acceleration that Democrats have advanced. The second proposed making it more procedurally difficult to pass a budget that does not balance with ten years. Watch as each Democrat-aligned committee member votes in lockstep against these provisions. Make no mistake, they are explicitly rejecting a balanced federal budget (the...
In response to:
Rand Paul is Not for, Unpatriotic-easy-convenient-unearned-handout-illegal-alien-invasion-amnesty. He said to lower legal-entries from countries to offset any illegals from that same country that're allowed to stay here to become citizens. He's talking within the context of "current" mainstream social politics as any politician has to, to stay in the game. But after his popularity-consensus-builds, as the Obamination is exposed for the "Fake-Phoney-Fraud" that he really is !
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 38 minutes ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago