Their own plan doesn't even come close to balancing, of course, and they're not interested in other ideas to get there. The first Republican amendment they torpedoed yesterday called for increasing federal spending at a clip of "only" 3.4 percent per year over the next decade, rather than the major acceleration that Democrats have advanced. The second proposed making it more procedurally difficult to pass a budget that does not balance with ten years. Watch as each Democrat-aligned committee member votes in lockstep against these provisions. Make no mistake, they are explicitly rejecting a balanced federal budget (the...
In response to:
Rand Paul is not for easy-amnesty, He said to lower legal-entries from countries to offset any illegals from that same country that're allowed to stay here to become citizens. He's talking within the context of "current" mainstream social politics as any politician has to, to stay in the game. But after his popularity-consensus-builds, as the Obamination is exposed for the "Fake-Phoney-Fraud" that he really is. Rand Paul will be able to be alot more pro-US-American-pro-USC, Cons on the issue, as he, all Patriotic US-Fed-politicians should be. He will then be able to continue doing this, defending the USC, rights of the US-Amer-people, while still seeming to be fair enough to Cons-Dems-Lbrtrns-Cnstnlsts ! RP can get Ind-women voters !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago