This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
ericynot, How do you know radio waves exist? You can't see them or feel them. You can't show me a photograph of them. Yet we know they exist because we can place a radio on a table, turn it on, and listen to the results of the waves hitting the radio. How do I know Jesus exists? I can't see Him. I can't show you a photograph. Yet I know the effect He has had on my life. He is as real to me as radio waves are to you. Because you don't believe something does not make it untrue.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The value in silence: disconnection and recollection Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago