So now that the president has realized what an effective practice using drones is, he has stepped it up and is now building a drone base in Niger. The new base will be used for surveillance missions in the latest efforts by the president to help the French in their efforts to battle Islamic militants in neighboring Mali. The U.S. has now deployed 100 troops to the West African nation of Niger.
You responded to me! I was starting to get hurt feelings!
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago