Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Most liberals today are young and educated in public schools. They have no idea how much the Democrat Party has changed. They believe the lie that it is the Republicans that have changed. This isn't my father's Democrat Party anymore.
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago