Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Most liberals today are young and educated in public schools. They have no idea how much the Democrat Party has changed. They believe the lie that it is the Republicans that have changed. This isn't my father's Democrat Party anymore.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 8 hours ago