During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chris Matthews on his Obama interview: “He came to us. He came amongst us.” Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Georgia Congressional candidate spoofs Van Damme to bash ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Support for ObamaCare down sharply among white women Allahpundit 12 hours ago