I like Scott Walker. He's a straight shooter who wears his conservatism well. He doesn't shrink from it and when he was speaking the other day, I could close my eyes and here the ideas of Reagan when he said, "The test of good governance is how many people have been removed from the welfare roles, not how many are added to it." That's Reaganism and it's the antithesis of what the Progressives want to do to governance in the good old USA as they continue their insane tax-and-spend-vote-buying-policies.

Random Thoughts

McFerguson Wrote: Jan 27, 2015 8:52 AM
Damn, I love this guy! His comments should be made part of the Constitution. He exudes a quality that is rare today in either the mainstream media or the political class - common sense!

The 25 Most Obnoxious Quotes Of 2014

McFerguson Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 10:07 AM
Thanks for providing additional information which supports the contention that liberals, progressives, et al, are simply nuttier than squirrel droppings.

A 2020 Vision

McFerguson Wrote: Jan 02, 2015 9:50 AM
Yo, Zenarts. Everybody's job one is to create equal opportunity for all, not equal pay. You libs just can't appreciate the difference

A 2020 Vision

McFerguson Wrote: Jan 02, 2015 9:43 AM
Excellent column, Erick. And let me take the time to say how much I enjoyed your guest-hosting the Rush Limbaugh show over the holidays. It was humorous, informative and consistently conservative. Thanks.
Wow! I always like Katie, now I know why...

De Blasio vs. The NYPD

McFerguson Wrote: Dec 23, 2014 3:24 PM
So de Blasio's concerned because the cops turned their back to him? He's lucky they didn't spit on him! This guy's the typical liberal who's constantly trying to tear the governing institutions apart so they can be rebuilt to Marxian or communistic or socialistic specifications. The democrat voters of New York deserve what they got in this clown!
Obama still doesn't get it. He's on TV rambling away - boring as ever - and trying to convince the press that he's on top of the job and the disaster that occurred yesterday had nothing to do with him or his policies. "I was out playin' golf all day yesterday and saw in the news that the democrats had some problems with their elections," he wants us to believe. "Had nothin' to do with me, so I'm going to keep on keepin' on with what I think is best for America." Next question...

A Clinton vs. Bush Race? Again?

McFerguson Wrote: Oct 31, 2014 9:47 AM
I'm not sure the nation can withstand still another Bush Administration. Nothing against Jeb personally, but his father had a rather benign, uneventful four years where he scuttled everything having to do with Ronald Reagan conservatism which brought us William Jefferson Clinton, the White House Hippie. Eight years later George W., Bush 43, now calling himself a "compassionate" conservative, is elected and spends the next 8 years spending us into a $10 trillion obscenity called the national debt and ended up delivering us Barack Hussein Obama, the first Marxist ever elected to the White House. How's that working out for us and what would a third Bush administration bring us? I don't want to know, so, I'll pass on Jeb. I want a solid conservative in the White House, somebody who'll apply sound economic principles in dealing with our horrendous debt and one who has enough respect for the Constitution be bound by it.
That's an easy one - She was trying to track Biily-boy down, missing on another one of his booty calls.