Of course, Panetta doesn't want to be grilled about his order. It's lacking in common sense and it is toadying to the feminist officers who yearn to be 3- and 4-star generals based on the feminist dogma of gender interchangeability and on their desire to force men...
She shouldn't have been allowed to act that way. Her commander should have told her to do it or receive an Article 15 for disobeying a direct order. Who's fault is it really? The commander who didn't have the courage to tell her to suck it up or the woman who took advantage? You don't have to be a man to "suck it up and drive on." If men start holding women responsible for Military standards, then maybe the women will stop trying to use "feminine wiles" to get out of doing what is needed.
In a newsworthy act of political cowardice, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta ran through the Pentagon's exit door as he announced he is striking down the 1994 Combat Exclusion Law. His timing means his successor, presumably Chuck Hagel, will inherit the task of defending the order to assign women to front-line military combat.
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 25 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago