The media should be put on trial for ignoring Benghazi. Side note: Mitt Romney, unfortunately, wouldn't have been our next president. Too many people stayed home (with counts as high as 12 million fewer voting than 2008). While I feel it was the wrong time to make a point, many people either didn't vote out of some sense of "duty to God" because they questioned whether MR believed in Jesus Christ (he does - but apparently not well enough for them) or because they were making the political choice to vote their political conscience and split the vote with Gary Johnson or Ron Paul. In retrospect, Mitt Romney never had a chance; therefore, we deserve what we got because we didn't have our own house in order.
TAMPA, Fla. -- This is the hometown of U.S. Special Operations Command -- at nearby MacDill Air Force Base. This headquarters dispatches our military's special operators -- Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines -- on missions in the most difficult and dangerous places on earth. It's also the place where "action officers" are burning the midnight oil -- but not necessarily planning new targets for our Navy SEALs. Apparently, a "good number" of SOCOM's staff members are busy preparing responses to the batches of inquiries about what really happened in Benghazi, Libya -- before, during and after the terror attack on...
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago