The media should be put on trial for ignoring Benghazi. Side note: Mitt Romney, unfortunately, wouldn't have been our next president. Too many people stayed home (with counts as high as 12 million fewer voting than 2008). While I feel it was the wrong time to make a point, many people either didn't vote out of some sense of "duty to God" because they questioned whether MR believed in Jesus Christ (he does - but apparently not well enough for them) or because they were making the political choice to vote their political conscience and split the vote with Gary Johnson or Ron Paul. In retrospect, Mitt Romney never had a chance; therefore, we deserve what we got because we didn't have our own house in order.
TAMPA, Fla. -- This is the hometown of U.S. Special Operations Command -- at nearby MacDill Air Force Base. This headquarters dispatches our military's special operators -- Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines -- on missions in the most difficult and dangerous places on earth. It's also the place where "action officers" are burning the midnight oil -- but not necessarily planning new targets for our Navy SEALs. Apparently, a "good number" of SOCOM's staff members are busy preparing responses to the batches of inquiries about what really happened in Benghazi, Libya -- before, during and after the terror attack on...
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago