I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Your argument presumes too much. It presumes that there is sin as described by bronze-age texts, rather than just actions by people at odds with their own good, and the good of others. It presumes that there was "only one man in the entire history of the world" who did anything, and that it needed being done. The bible is true, because the bibles says it is so, is circular reasoning, and is rejected by anyone with an ounce of logic.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago