I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Your argument presumes too much. It presumes that there is sin as described by bronze-age texts, rather than just actions by people at odds with their own good, and the good of others. It presumes that there was "only one man in the entire history of the world" who did anything, and that it needed being done. The bible is true, because the bibles says it is so, is circular reasoning, and is rejected by anyone with an ounce of logic.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago