As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 38 minutes ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago