Isn't that a fact. A reality that stares us right on the face each time the Governor demonstrates how she can rally and excite the base which only a true constitutional and commonsense conservative can. It is tragic that there are those who look the other way and deny it to protect their own interests. We must all pull together and demand a true leader who is prepared to take on sudden and relentless reform to take back the United States of America. For far too long, united we are not. The two parties divide us. We have the current administration splitting this country into classes. There exists an Establishment who want to hold on to power and wealth. Their objective is to have the people rely on their handouts and entitlement...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 8 hours ago