Isn't that a fact. A reality that stares us right on the face each time the Governor demonstrates how she can rally and excite the base which only a true constitutional and commonsense conservative can. It is tragic that there are those who look the other way and deny it to protect their own interests. We must all pull together and demand a true leader who is prepared to take on sudden and relentless reform to take back the United States of America. For far too long, united we are not. The two parties divide us. We have the current administration splitting this country into classes. There exists an Establishment who want to hold on to power and wealth. Their objective is to have the people rely on their handouts and entitlement...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago