Isn't that a fact. A reality that stares us right on the face each time the Governor demonstrates how she can rally and excite the base which only a true constitutional and commonsense conservative can. It is tragic that there are those who look the other way and deny it to protect their own interests. We must all pull together and demand a true leader who is prepared to take on sudden and relentless reform to take back the United States of America. For far too long, united we are not. The two parties divide us. We have the current administration splitting this country into classes. There exists an Establishment who want to hold on to power and wealth. Their objective is to have the people rely on their handouts and entitlement...
- Obama’s criticism of Israel: Deflection or duplicitousness? Jeff Dunetz 44 mins ago
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago