How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
so you are happy with the conditions in the U.S.?? We should be getting our direction from holliwood....is that it??This great country is going to hell in a handbasket faster than ever before,and you say leave pasters,ministers out of trying to save this country.Most folks I know say the same thing you gotta be crazy to run for political office in the U.S.A because if you are even slightly conservative then the left will go after like a rabid dog...the perverted few want to dictate to the rest of us.And I am so tired of that...It is time for decent folks to stand up and say NO...
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago