During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
So how do we allow someone like john kerry to be a senator....how do we impower people like this poor excuse for a man....I do not understand the American people who allow these low forms of human life the opportunity to be incharge??how on earth was someone like obama even allowed to have a senate seat not to mention being president...have we sunk so low that anybody can now occupy the whitehouse??I am sick and tired of these corrupt politicians...every last one of them needs to be put in prison...
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago