Those critics have less influence all the time. Some 18 states permit medical use of marijuana, and in November, Colorado and Washington voted to allow recreational use. Nationally, support for legalization is steadily rising. A decade ago, one of every three Americans favored the idea. Today, nearly half do -- and among those under 50, a large...
exactly, growing up our worst fear was an a** whipping, i past it down to my 6 kids, ask them once, TELL them once, 3rd time they didn't know what hit them.
As recreational drugs go, marijuana is relatively benign. Unlike alcohol, it doesn't stimulate violence or destroy livers. Unlike tobacco, it doesn't cause lung cancer and heart disease. The worst you can say is that it produces intense, unreasoning panic. Not in users, but in critics.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 9 hours ago