As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
And of course, you believe that MAN gave himself the ability to improve his circumstances, and improve outcomes? I'm afraid the day God was giving out brains when you were born, you thought he said rain and ran for cover. God created man with free will. He also gave Satan, who happened to have been an egotistical Angel to begin with, and who wanted to put himself equal to or above God, so therefore was banned from heaven, free will to try and 'seduce' his precious humans and lead them astray. Satan succeeded with the very first humans, and continues his work today.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 10 hours ago