Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the bucks stops with her when it comes to who is blame for a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, were the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi....
Sorry Hillary. Very noble of you (unless Obama padded your bank account with a few million dollars to get you to say this), but Obama is the PRESIDENT. The PRESIDENT is supposed to know what is going on IN and concerning our country. Had he not been out grinning, lying, campaigning...he just MIGHT have known what was going on. If he was the man the President is SUPPOSED to be, HE would have carried this burden on HIS shoulders, not sluff it off on somebody elses. But then when has he taken the blame for anything in the past four years? He has blamed anyone and everyone for HIS failures. How intelligent people can still support this man is beyond me. Oh, maybe I just uncovered it. They AREN'T intelligent!!
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 4 hours ago