Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the bucks stops with her when it comes to who is blame for a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, were the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi....
Sorry Hillary. Very noble of you (unless Obama padded your bank account with a few million dollars to get you to say this), but Obama is the PRESIDENT. The PRESIDENT is supposed to know what is going on IN and concerning our country. Had he not been out grinning, lying, campaigning...he just MIGHT have known what was going on. If he was the man the President is SUPPOSED to be, HE would have carried this burden on HIS shoulders, not sluff it off on somebody elses. But then when has he taken the blame for anything in the past four years? He has blamed anyone and everyone for HIS failures. How intelligent people can still support this man is beyond me. Oh, maybe I just uncovered it. They AREN'T intelligent!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 10 hours ago