Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the bucks stops with her when it comes to who is blame for a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
"I take responsibility" for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, were the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi....
Sorry Hillary. Very noble of you (unless Obama padded your bank account with a few million dollars to get you to say this), but Obama is the PRESIDENT. The PRESIDENT is supposed to know what is going on IN and concerning our country. Had he not been out grinning, lying, campaigning...he just MIGHT have known what was going on. If he was the man the President is SUPPOSED to be, HE would have carried this burden on HIS shoulders, not sluff it off on somebody elses. But then when has he taken the blame for anything in the past four years? He has blamed anyone and everyone for HIS failures. How intelligent people can still support this man is beyond me. Oh, maybe I just uncovered it. They AREN'T intelligent!!
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago