As Guy touched on yesterday, President Obama is a radical when it comes to abortion. Not only is he "pro-choice," but he is a supporter of late term abortion. The left, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, are constantly screaming about their right to "choose" while painting pro-lifers as somehow out of the mainstream. The majority of Americans are pro-life. In fact, the majority of American's believe abortion should be banned in all circumstances outside of rape, incest and a threat to the health of the mother. When the left is labeling pro-lifers as "extremists," they're distracting...
So Mitt Romneys church is going to influence him enough to change the laws but President Obamas church has no effect on his policies... Besides Mr Romney has stated several times he would like to ban abortion except in the cases of incest, rape and the mothers health.
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago