As Guy touched on yesterday, President Obama is a radical when it comes to abortion. Not only is he "pro-choice," but he is a supporter of late term abortion. The left, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, are constantly screaming about their right to "choose" while painting pro-lifers as somehow out of the mainstream. The majority of Americans are pro-life. In fact, the majority of American's believe abortion should be banned in all circumstances outside of rape, incest and a threat to the health of the mother. When the left is labeling pro-lifers as "extremists," they're distracting...
So Mitt Romneys church is going to influence him enough to change the laws but President Obamas church has no effect on his policies... Besides Mr Romney has stated several times he would like to ban abortion except in the cases of incest, rape and the mothers health.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago