Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Powells retort was pretty weak when O'Reilly cited the poor employment record of Obama, especially among the black community. Yes, Powell voted color, especially the last time when McCain met every marker as the kind of Republican Powell says he likes.
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago