"President Obama has thrown allies like Israel under the bus." That's what Mitt Romney, Republican candidate for president, said in the high-profile speech accepting his party's nomination last week, repeating a slang phrase for sacrificing a friend for selfish reasons that he had deployed before, for example in May 2011 and Jan. 2012. This criticism of Obama fits a persistent Republican critique. Specifically, several other recent presidential candidates used or endorsed the same "bus" formulation vis-à-vis Obama and Israel,...
Excuse me! But the un-American “alien” (whose side you’re on) is none other than the illegitimate and anti-American usurper Barack Hussein Obama! This illegal alien and modern-day Haman (Book of Esther) presently occupying OUR White House is as hostile to OUR country America and all of America’s allies … but especially to Israel as you are! And like you, America’s real number one national security threat (i.e., Obama) is in direct opposition to the Lord Himself! He is both anti-Christian and anti-Israel! This Marxist-saboteur is also pro-jihadist pro-terrorist! And none of any of what he (or the likes of you) stands for is a good thing for America - or REAL Americans - in OUR country--the USA!
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago