"President Obama has thrown allies like Israel under the bus." That's what Mitt Romney, Republican candidate for president, said in the high-profile speech accepting his party's nomination last week, repeating a slang phrase for sacrificing a friend for selfish reasons that he had deployed before, for example in May 2011 and Jan. 2012. This criticism of Obama fits a persistent Republican critique. Specifically, several other recent presidential candidates used or endorsed the same "bus" formulation vis-à-vis Obama and Israel,...
Excuse me! But the un-American “alien” (whose side you’re on) is none other than the illegitimate and anti-American usurper Barack Hussein Obama! This illegal alien and modern-day Haman (Book of Esther) presently occupying OUR White House is as hostile to OUR country America and all of America’s allies … but especially to Israel as you are! And like you, America’s real number one national security threat (i.e., Obama) is in direct opposition to the Lord Himself! He is both anti-Christian and anti-Israel! This Marxist-saboteur is also pro-jihadist pro-terrorist! And none of any of what he (or the likes of you) stands for is a good thing for America - or REAL Americans - in OUR country--the USA!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014