Rachel, I am quite sure that Susan Rice will clear up your misgivings this Sunday on the AM talk shows concerning the CIA's Twitter offensive. Now to find real journalist to explain it all to us.

The Endless Invasion of America

Maximus2 Wrote: Jun 10, 2014 10:20 AM
Europe seems to have recovered from a night out on the Town consuming copious amounts of adult beverages when it comes to immigration. Meanwhile the GOP and the cast of clowns lead by Cantor want to shove the illegals down our throats for people who will vote for the big Gov approach. Charming!
Can't wait for the activists to freeze in Winter and fry in the Summer because we are attempting to destroy the coal industry. Interesting point that Germany put all these scrubbers in place in the early 80's around their coal plants and low and behold instead of spreading out the impact they destroyed the forests around the plants causing people who revere their forests to question the government approach. And just think, we have a Government who can tell the truth if it bit them in butt!

D-Day is Dumb Day for Too Many

Maximus2 Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 11:02 AM
I best stop here !

D-Day is Dumb Day for Too Many

Maximus2 Wrote: Jun 05, 2014 11:01 AM
Serious subject Cal, the dumbing down of America. Too bad you felt compelled to mention the phony O'Reilly and Watters. I best here !
Oh Pat, the American people are not inclined to get involved in Syria, I do believe they spoke loud and clear on this matter. Mc Cain and Graham were rejected last year as was Obama unless I 'm missing something here?
We need a top to bottom overhaul of the entire VA healthcare system for those who given so much. But what really ticks me off are the Congressional windbags who should have been providing oversight holding hearings on TV when they contribute to tear the fabric of this Country apart from their sheer incompetence.
Hey Rach, very, very good! Took me awhile to figure it out when I was in College!

And Touched the Face of God

Maximus2 Wrote: May 26, 2014 8:41 AM
A very positive column for this Memorial Day and a tribute to the men who flew what was essentially a box with wings that when released did n't soar but went down in a somewhat controlled descent. A welcome time out from politics!

Tap The Brakes On That Tea Party Decline

Maximus2 Wrote: May 23, 2014 8:40 AM
Perhaps, just perhaps the Tea Party may breathe enough backbone into the failing GOP to capture the Senate while crazy Harry and those of his ilk worry about changing the name of the Washington Redskins and defending the indefensible in Obama Care!

Good News

Maximus2 Wrote: May 21, 2014 12:15 PM
Stossel I hope it's not too tight down in the rabbit hole with Alice, get a grip on reality and what is happening the the good old US of A . But you're making a buck so that's good!