No. Because at the end...
When's the last time you saw, on primetime network TV, a devout Christian portrayed in a positive light? Or when homosexuality was actually shown to be the destructive behavior that it is? Much of what the homosexual activist agenda does is a strategy of displacement; of presenting the behavior as something it isn't, in order to foster a belief in it's normalcy. Well, anyone who's ever had to clean out an apartment that once belonged to a homosexual who died of some STD or bloodborne illness knows otherwise, but, you won't be seeing that on your local news, or in a TV show.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago