No. Because at the end...
When's the last time you saw, on primetime network TV, a devout Christian portrayed in a positive light? Or when homosexuality was actually shown to be the destructive behavior that it is? Much of what the homosexual activist agenda does is a strategy of displacement; of presenting the behavior as something it isn't, in order to foster a belief in it's normalcy. Well, anyone who's ever had to clean out an apartment that once belonged to a homosexual who died of some STD or bloodborne illness knows otherwise, but, you won't be seeing that on your local news, or in a TV show.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago