The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Want to read a good book? "No Second place winner" by the late Bill Jordon. Mr. Jordon was on a milk & bread errand. Some young dude approached him to rob him. The young dude learned the hard way...Mr Jordon was a WW2 US Marine and was a US Border Patrolman with a few "encounters" to his credit. The young dude almost became part of .the pavement, The police was summoned and wanted his sidearm. They learned a few things they did not learn in rookie school. Jordon being a retired federal officer could carry his side arm as much as he wished to....Young rookie wake up! Young dudes do not jump an old man for sport..It may be your last mistake.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 12 hours ago