The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Want to read a good book? "No Second place winner" by the late Bill Jordon. Mr. Jordon was on a milk & bread errand. Some young dude approached him to rob him. The young dude learned the hard way...Mr Jordon was a WW2 US Marine and was a US Border Patrolman with a few "encounters" to his credit. The young dude almost became part of .the pavement, The police was summoned and wanted his sidearm. They learned a few things they did not learn in rookie school. Jordon being a retired federal officer could carry his side arm as much as he wished to....Young rookie wake up! Young dudes do not jump an old man for sport..It may be your last mistake.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 59 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago