I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
Sooner or later someone is going to see that Obama's answers are based on his IQ. Obama is not comfortable talking about things that don't have anything to do with war on women, birth control pills, green jobs,same sex marriage, immigration, electric cars. wind turbines, high speed rail, higher taxes, class warfare, racial politics and paying your fair share. That's the limit of Obama's IQ. Why do you think Obama tells the Republicans I'm not going to rehash old issues. He doesn't have the answers for old issues because the people who told him what to say are gone. His MSM sees this and won't ask him hard questions because they are the ones who helped pull the biggest con that he has a high IQ.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 28 minutes ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago