I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
Sooner or later someone is going to see that Obama's answers are based on his IQ. Obama is not comfortable talking about things that don't have anything to do with war on women, birth control pills, green jobs,same sex marriage, immigration, electric cars. wind turbines, high speed rail, higher taxes, class warfare, racial politics and paying your fair share. That's the limit of Obama's IQ. Why do you think Obama tells the Republicans I'm not going to rehash old issues. He doesn't have the answers for old issues because the people who told him what to say are gone. His MSM sees this and won't ask him hard questions because they are the ones who helped pull the biggest con that he has a high IQ.
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago