I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
Sooner or later someone is going to see that Obama's answers are based on his IQ. Obama is not comfortable talking about things that don't have anything to do with war on women, birth control pills, green jobs,same sex marriage, immigration, electric cars. wind turbines, high speed rail, higher taxes, class warfare, racial politics and paying your fair share. That's the limit of Obama's IQ. Why do you think Obama tells the Republicans I'm not going to rehash old issues. He doesn't have the answers for old issues because the people who told him what to say are gone. His MSM sees this and won't ask him hard questions because they are the ones who helped pull the biggest con that he has a high IQ.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 9 hours ago