I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
Sooner or later someone is going to see that Obama's answers are based on his IQ. Obama is not comfortable talking about things that don't have anything to do with war on women, birth control pills, green jobs,same sex marriage, immigration, electric cars. wind turbines, high speed rail, higher taxes, class warfare, racial politics and paying your fair share. That's the limit of Obama's IQ. Why do you think Obama tells the Republicans I'm not going to rehash old issues. He doesn't have the answers for old issues because the people who told him what to say are gone. His MSM sees this and won't ask him hard questions because they are the ones who helped pull the biggest con that he has a high IQ.
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago