I don't always agree with Slate's Dave Weigel, but his withering piece on the willful obsolescence of the White House press corps came to mind today as President Obama fielded questions about the sequester. Obama's initial remarks were filled with inaccuracies, misplaced blame and tendentious arguments -- but that's par for the course. The "question" and "answer" session was far more aggravating. Let's review the transcript and recount just a few reasons...
Sooner or later someone is going to see that Obama's answers are based on his IQ. Obama is not comfortable talking about things that don't have anything to do with war on women, birth control pills, green jobs,same sex marriage, immigration, electric cars. wind turbines, high speed rail, higher taxes, class warfare, racial politics and paying your fair share. That's the limit of Obama's IQ. Why do you think Obama tells the Republicans I'm not going to rehash old issues. He doesn't have the answers for old issues because the people who told him what to say are gone. His MSM sees this and won't ask him hard questions because they are the ones who helped pull the biggest con that he has a high IQ.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 8 hours ago