Let me translate Krystal Ball's proposal for you: We Democrats will consider thinking about thinking about reducing the number of abortions once you anti-baby killers increase the size of government for the benefit of those who vote Democrat.
Ball is speaking to guest Jonathan Last, author of the recently-released hit book titled, What to Expect When No One's Expecting: America's Coming Demographic Disaster.
And, oh yes Mrs. Ball, keep up that 'Lean Forward" middle-class MSNBC "workin' man" communication strategy with stuttered elitist verbiage such as "preponderance of abortions":
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 5 hours ago