I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
No! I don't think you do get it. So what if Christie talks like a conservative. Obama does some pretty good talking too doesn't he. Look for Christie to start spending more time with Obama and Democrats and then come back and tell us you get it. If something stares you in the face take it for what it is and not what you hope isn't. Christie is sending a clear message. Are you receiving? How many slaps in the face are you going to allow Christie to give the Republicans before you see where Christie is headed.
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago