I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
No! I don't think you do get it. So what if Christie talks like a conservative. Obama does some pretty good talking too doesn't he. Look for Christie to start spending more time with Obama and Democrats and then come back and tell us you get it. If something stares you in the face take it for what it is and not what you hope isn't. Christie is sending a clear message. Are you receiving? How many slaps in the face are you going to allow Christie to give the Republicans before you see where Christie is headed.
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago