Who cares what McCain said in 2000. That was 12 years ago. How about corruption that is going on inside the white house today. Or didn't you read this article. I guess you like to hear yourself talk about trivia.
For all the talk of saving the middle class, President Obama is using the same old script that dismisses the middle class. With the fiscal cliff looming, and gathering more attention from the public, we are about to get the same dog and pony show that kicked off the first term. "Leaders" from business, labor, and academia will be invited to the White House to chime in on solutions. This is a farce. I suspect it's an attempt to be seen working across the aisle, but the gathering is no different than the so-called Jobs Council that rarely met, and did...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago