Who cares what McCain said in 2000. That was 12 years ago. How about corruption that is going on inside the white house today. Or didn't you read this article. I guess you like to hear yourself talk about trivia.
For all the talk of saving the middle class, President Obama is using the same old script that dismisses the middle class. With the fiscal cliff looming, and gathering more attention from the public, we are about to get the same dog and pony show that kicked off the first term. "Leaders" from business, labor, and academia will be invited to the White House to chime in on solutions. This is a farce. I suspect it's an attempt to be seen working across the aisle, but the gathering is no different than the so-called Jobs Council that rarely met, and did...
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 20 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 3 hours ago