MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
FDR2012, if you're still out there in cyberland. ..didn't you know that Mitt gave away all the money he inherited from his dad ( he built his own business) and also wasn't paid when he was Massachusetts governor? You'd better get your facts straight before you make any comments anywhere.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago