What velvet? The regime treats us all as suspects and monitors virtually everything we do. It can and does use information that it collects against us in anything from legal harassment to personal vendettas. It's trying either to end the free exercise of religion or force it underground. It's trying to force us out of private automobiles and into government trains and buses that don't yet exist. It's determined to make us sit in the dark eating uncooked oatmeal for decades while "green" sources of energy come online. If you want an idea of our future if we stay on this course, imagine Mussolini sharing power with the Sierra Club or China run by Ted Kaczynski.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago