What velvet? The regime treats us all as suspects and monitors virtually everything we do. It can and does use information that it collects against us in anything from legal harassment to personal vendettas. It's trying either to end the free exercise of religion or force it underground. It's trying to force us out of private automobiles and into government trains and buses that don't yet exist. It's determined to make us sit in the dark eating uncooked oatmeal for decades while "green" sources of energy come online. If you want an idea of our future if we stay on this course, imagine Mussolini sharing power with the Sierra Club or China run by Ted Kaczynski.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago