Such incidents are evidently becoming more frequent. In a few years they'll be very rare, however. Institutions of higher indoctrination will simply impose religious tests on applicants for admission and simply exclude any who show signs of incorrect belief.
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago