In response to:
Hollywood is a fantasy factory. It fantasizes about assassinating Republican presidents (Death of a President) or just makes up bad things about them (Chevy Chase's impersonations of Gerald Ford, Oliver Stone's W, the alleged sitcom That's My Bush! and so on). It also fantasizes about Democrat presidents, making up good things about them—especially FDR and Kennedy, but also Clinton (The American President). Grownups keep fantasy in perspective and limit their intake to small doses. Unfortunately, a lot of people addicted to fantasy and convinced that it's real keep turning up at the polls.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014