In response to:
Hollywood is a fantasy factory. It fantasizes about assassinating Republican presidents (Death of a President) or just makes up bad things about them (Chevy Chase's impersonations of Gerald Ford, Oliver Stone's W, the alleged sitcom That's My Bush! and so on). It also fantasizes about Democrat presidents, making up good things about them—especially FDR and Kennedy, but also Clinton (The American President). Grownups keep fantasy in perspective and limit their intake to small doses. Unfortunately, a lot of people addicted to fantasy and convinced that it's real keep turning up at the polls.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago