In response to:
Hollywood is a fantasy factory. It fantasizes about assassinating Republican presidents (Death of a President) or just makes up bad things about them (Chevy Chase's impersonations of Gerald Ford, Oliver Stone's W, the alleged sitcom That's My Bush! and so on). It also fantasizes about Democrat presidents, making up good things about them—especially FDR and Kennedy, but also Clinton (The American President). Grownups keep fantasy in perspective and limit their intake to small doses. Unfortunately, a lot of people addicted to fantasy and convinced that it's real keep turning up at the polls.
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 7 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 16 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 46 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago