In response to:
Hollywood is a fantasy factory. It fantasizes about assassinating Republican presidents (Death of a President) or just makes up bad things about them (Chevy Chase's impersonations of Gerald Ford, Oliver Stone's W, the alleged sitcom That's My Bush! and so on). It also fantasizes about Democrat presidents, making up good things about them—especially FDR and Kennedy, but also Clinton (The American President). Grownups keep fantasy in perspective and limit their intake to small doses. Unfortunately, a lot of people addicted to fantasy and convinced that it's real keep turning up at the polls.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago