MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Hot Air’s Allahpundit are in rare agreement: A video produced for the Republican National Convention that played on the evening of Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech should have been featured more prominently in prime time. Why? It was touching, humanizing and uplifting – and it also highlighted Romney’s professional accomplishments in a very compelling way. Because the ‘likeability’ factor is such a major component of this campaign, why wouldn’t RNC organizers have moved heaven and earth to ensure that tens of millions of voters would be exposed to such a brilliant piece of biographical art? ...
In response to:
I'll leave it running in the background while I type. I saw this...what was it....1 or 2 days ago? It is really very nice. It has got to irk the criminal left. They hate that which is good. And Romney has too much good in him.
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago