Furthermore, why does Bowyer think that Condi Rice is a loyal American? Why? Because he is ignorant or he himself is a disloyal American and as much a LIBERAL as Condi Rice. Rice belongs to the Council on Foreign Relations. It is sole purpose is to eliminate the nation states. Nations and countries. The Bible teaches us (well everyone except Bowyer and ignorant people like him) that God has set up the nations. Not only do these nations belong to God and were created by him, they will be represented in heaven as nations. The people of God and the unsaved will be gathered together by tribe, tongues, and nations. So Condi's membership in an organization whose goal is the abolition of nations (which God created) is the spirit of anti-Christ.
On Wednesday evening former Secretary of State Condi Rice picked a fight with a large and vocal section of the Republican base, and I’m glad she did. This confrontation is long overdue. Zero-tolerance law-and-order rhetoric about the immigration issue has become the standard for talk radio and other conservative circles, and I think that this fact puts much of the conservative movement at odds with two of its most important foundations: a view of compassion derived from the Biblical tradition, and a commitment to economic freedom and limited government as an optimistic upward path to prosperity.
Here’s what she said:...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 11 hours ago