Furthermore, why does Bowyer think that Condi Rice is a loyal American? Why? Because he is ignorant or he himself is a disloyal American and as much a LIBERAL as Condi Rice. Rice belongs to the Council on Foreign Relations. It is sole purpose is to eliminate the nation states. Nations and countries. The Bible teaches us (well everyone except Bowyer and ignorant people like him) that God has set up the nations. Not only do these nations belong to God and were created by him, they will be represented in heaven as nations. The people of God and the unsaved will be gathered together by tribe, tongues, and nations. So Condi's membership in an organization whose goal is the abolition of nations (which God created) is the spirit of anti-Christ.
On Wednesday evening former Secretary of State Condi Rice picked a fight with a large and vocal section of the Republican base, and I’m glad she did. This confrontation is long overdue. Zero-tolerance law-and-order rhetoric about the immigration issue has become the standard for talk radio and other conservative circles, and I think that this fact puts much of the conservative movement at odds with two of its most important foundations: a view of compassion derived from the Biblical tradition, and a commitment to economic freedom and limited government as an optimistic upward path to prosperity.
Here’s what she said:...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago