How many decisions in our day-to-day lives would we like to be made through majority rule or the democratic process? How about the decision to watch a football game or "Law and Order"? What about whether to purchase a Chevrolet Volt or a Toyota Prius? Would you...
Paulus: I usually stick to a very few columnists and didn't know pagaymon had been everywhere else today. However, I find it just as irritating that people out of hand just call him a liar and don't tell you what they disagree with (see Billpm).
President Barack Obama narrowly defeated Gov. Mitt Romney in the popular vote 51 percent to 48 percent. In the all-important Electoral College, the difference was larger, with Obama winning 303 electoral votes and Romney 206. Let's not think so much about the election's outcome but instead ask: What's so good about democracy and majority rule?
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 3 hours ago