How many decisions in our day-to-day lives would we like to be made through majority rule or the democratic process? How about the decision to watch a football game or "Law and Order"? What about whether to purchase a Chevrolet Volt or a Toyota Prius? Would you...
I just went back and read Pagaymon's posts. He said we shouldn't put wars on a credit card. I agree. He said we shouldn't have created the prescription part B. I agree. We shouldn't have created No Child Left Behind. I agree. Republicans DID increased innumerable pork barrel spending project and Pagaymon and I are of the OPINION that we shouldn't have. He made factual statements and disagreed with the events that occurred under Bush. Please explain what he lied about rather than just saying he lied.
President Barack Obama narrowly defeated Gov. Mitt Romney in the popular vote 51 percent to 48 percent. In the all-important Electoral College, the difference was larger, with Obama winning 303 electoral votes and Romney 206. Let's not think so much about the election's outcome but instead ask: What's so good about democracy and majority rule?
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago