How many decisions in our day-to-day lives would we like to be made through majority rule or the democratic process? How about the decision to watch a football game or "Law and Order"? What about whether to purchase a Chevrolet Volt or a Toyota Prius? Would you...
I just went back and read Pagaymon's posts. He said we shouldn't put wars on a credit card. I agree. He said we shouldn't have created the prescription part B. I agree. We shouldn't have created No Child Left Behind. I agree. Republicans DID increased innumerable pork barrel spending project and Pagaymon and I are of the OPINION that we shouldn't have. He made factual statements and disagreed with the events that occurred under Bush. Please explain what he lied about rather than just saying he lied.
President Barack Obama narrowly defeated Gov. Mitt Romney in the popular vote 51 percent to 48 percent. In the all-important Electoral College, the difference was larger, with Obama winning 303 electoral votes and Romney 206. Let's not think so much about the election's outcome but instead ask: What's so good about democracy and majority rule?
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago