How many decisions in our day-to-day lives would we like to be made through majority rule or the democratic process? How about the decision to watch a football game or "Law and Order"? What about whether to purchase a Chevrolet Volt or a Toyota Prius? Would you...
I just went back and read Pagaymon's posts. He said we shouldn't put wars on a credit card. I agree. He said we shouldn't have created the prescription part B. I agree. We shouldn't have created No Child Left Behind. I agree. Republicans DID increased innumerable pork barrel spending project and Pagaymon and I are of the OPINION that we shouldn't have. He made factual statements and disagreed with the events that occurred under Bush. Please explain what he lied about rather than just saying he lied.
President Barack Obama narrowly defeated Gov. Mitt Romney in the popular vote 51 percent to 48 percent. In the all-important Electoral College, the difference was larger, with Obama winning 303 electoral votes and Romney 206. Let's not think so much about the election's outcome but instead ask: What's so good about democracy and majority rule?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago