Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
So I guess people in Ohio should not give relief items to people on the East Coast? Well then who should give to the storm victims ? Oh yea the people on the East Coast should give to themselves. Does MSNBC ever listen to what they are saying. Oh by the way I saw Mitt Romney on Monday and he suggested donating to the Red Cross.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago