Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
So I guess people in Ohio should not give relief items to people on the East Coast? Well then who should give to the storm victims ? Oh yea the people on the East Coast should give to themselves. Does MSNBC ever listen to what they are saying. Oh by the way I saw Mitt Romney on Monday and he suggested donating to the Red Cross.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 9 hours ago