Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
what are you babbling about?
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago