I'm not holding my breath waiting for Republicans to wake up.

Questions the Press Doesn't Ask

Matt65 Wrote: Dec 25, 2012 5:37 PM
Our news media is a joke.
If you want to know what doesn't work, just ask a liberal what they think is a good idea. Remember how overcome they were for Nelson Mandela.... who now leads a government hell bent on the genocide of whites in his country. Yep, liberals really know how to pick 'em.

Fiscal Cliff Notes: Part II

Matt65 Wrote: Dec 05, 2012 8:06 AM
Obama WANTS to go over the cliff. What part of that do people not get? And Washington Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot, again, by not proactively flooding the media with simple explanations of the difference betweeen tax rates and revenues. Why do they let the MSM dictate their agenda? Would we have won WWII if we just stood around saying how superior our military is, but never sent them into action? Republicans have got to go on the offense and stop letting Obama dicate their actions.
Well said.

Parting Company

Matt65 Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 8:35 PM
I became suspicious of Lincoln when I found out he suspended habeus corpus during the Civil War, allowing anyone to be incarcerated w/out cause or charges indefinitely. The more I learn about Lincoln, the less impressed I am. It doesn't surprise me that at a time when his faults are being brought out into the open, Hollywood comes out with a movie to make sure we keep him up on the altar. Same thing happened when the Russion information verifying McCarthy was correct became public, Clooney jumped all over making a movie to brainwash everyone again about McCarthyism.

An Overdue Book

Matt65 Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 2:17 PM
I get tired of liberals talking about Kennedy as though he were a god. Every single time a Republican quotes JFK they are interrupted with, "you're comparing yourself to Kennedy?". Just another example of liberal stupidity and childishness. Besides, I think we're long past liberals ever being turned by logic. They are far too indoctrinated into the nanny state mentality thanks to our public school system.

Sore Winners

Matt65 Wrote: Nov 27, 2012 10:56 PM
When are you people going to grow up and figure out it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. BHO is hell bent on taking away all decision-making authority for all individuals in American, regardles if they are liberal or conservative. He makes up his own laws through executive order exactly the same that Morsi is doing right now. All of the liberals that blindly follow his lead are just useful idiots.

Embrace a Thankful and Giving Heart

Matt65 Wrote: Nov 27, 2012 10:43 PM
I don't see anywhere that he said don't spend money. It's not an either/or question, it's about keeping things in perspective.
What I'll never understand is why conservatives grant interviews to idiotic liberal journalists. Be that as it may, radio carbon dating analysis is incredibly flawed. For example, living mollusks were pulled from the ocean and the shells dated using Carbon-14 analysis. The test showed the mollusks had been dead for 2000 years! Just as with macro-evolutionists and global warming alarmists, the old earth people are irrationally driven by their hatred for God.

Not Enough Dead Jews

Matt65 Wrote: Nov 24, 2012 7:18 AM
Israel should have kept going and taken back the Gaza Strip.