Crystal, no one is making you accept anything. If you don't like the news or what's on tv, then turn it off. Gay activists cannot force people to do anything--just because they are successful at some of their initiatives doesn't mean that force was used--they aren't holding a gun to anybody's head. If the Boy Scouts don't want gays in their midst, then they should get a spine and say no. But again, persuasion does not equal force. Ultimately, you're whining about current events and the fact that news agencies cover them. It's like saying that crazies with guns are now in control because we hear so much about Newtown. Part of living in a free society is ignoring the stuff you don't like... Moreover, you'd be more persuasive if you...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago