Indeed, I'm quite happy being what you call a "sociopath." And what you think, or churches do or think, has no impact on me and my liberty. I get to be gay, get to sleep with who I want, and get to live the way I want and there is not a darn thing you can do about it. And who cares about marriage gay or straight? Seems to be me I already have all the tolerance and acceptance I need. So spew away in comment sections on the web all you want, I'm doing the gay thing and there's nothing anyone can do about it...
For most Americans, the meaning of marriage is simply common sense. Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is at the heart of what most of us believe family should be. Even if we don’t all manage to live out that belief as perfectly as we would like, not everyone who opposes the redefinition of marriage to include homosexual couples has a detailed explanation for their position. Just because someone is divorced, for example, does not mean he or she does not believe in traditional marriage. Everyday folks understand that society needs strong ideals to bring out the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago