It's just another day in Obama's America. Today, we learned from a cursory read of the headlines that:
(1) 6 million Americans -- from the middle class -- will pay an ObamaCare tax penalty;
(2) American Airlines is sending 11,000 layoff notices to its employees;
(3) The number of adults on food stamps has doubled since Obama suspended the work requirement;
(4) More than a week later, the Obama administration finally concedes that the 9/11/12 attacks were "terrorist attacks" not spontaneous uprisings in response to a litttle-seen film;
(5) Homeland security officials announce that the homeland may be in jeopardy from...