Townhall will bring you exclusive interviews with some of the most influential members of the conservative movement...
what Larry explained I didnt even know that a stay at home mom able to make $9939 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this site >>>>>>> JUMP30.COM
The 2013 edition of the Conservative Political Action Conference has been kicked off this morning by Townhall's own Katie Pavlich, who will be emceeing the first three hours of the conference, introducing speakers such as Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, former Rep. Allen West and Sens. Pat Toomey and John Barrasso. Later in the day, panel discussions will be held on a Balanced Budget Amendment and Senators Marco Rubio, Rand Paul and Tim Scott will headline the power-packed first day of the conference.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago