On the heels of two devastating attacks ads released earlier today by the Republican National Committee and American Crossroads, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his supporters are weighing in on President Obama’s (plagiarized?) economic “reframing” speech yesterday, during which he unwittingly admitted he broke his own “one term proposition” pledge and therefore doesn’t deserve a second term.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 41 minutes ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago