On the heels of two devastating attacks ads released earlier today by the Republican National Committee and American Crossroads, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his supporters are weighing in on President Obama’s (plagiarized?) economic “reframing” speech yesterday, during which he unwittingly admitted he broke his own “one term proposition” pledge and therefore doesn’t deserve a second term.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago